Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 03-28-2017, 07:49 PM

Default Renewed Pro Tools Subscription but my license isn't showing up in Ilok

I just renewed for two more years of Pro Tools 12 for Education today. Completed order and all that. In my product page it shows that my license now expires in 2019. When I open pro Tools 12 it says subscription license has expired. (You don't have any licenses/none are pending for delivery etc...) I updated to the newest version of Ilok manager, but my subscription plan still says it expired a few weeks ago. I can't find the serial number that I need to put into Ilok manager to retrieve my license. Order #5173819
Old 03-29-2017, 06:42 AM

Default Re: Renewed Pro Tools 12 Subscription but my license isn't showing up in Ilok

Same here. Renewed 2 days ago and still no iLok license.

www.spoonsound.com
Old 04-01-2017, 11:55 PM

Default Re: Renewed Pro Tools 12 Subscription but my license isn't showing up in Ilok

Im having the exact same problem. i renewed my protools 12 subscription and it says active on my avid account but it says expired on my ilok. this is causing me not to be able to get into my protools program because it says i don't have a active license. i even got a confirmation email that everything was paid for. my order ID number is (5179909).PLEASE HELP FIX THIS BECAUSE THIS IS HOW I MAKE A LIVING
Old 04-05-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWAL3204 View Post
Im having the exact same problem. i renewed my protools 12 subscription and it says active on my avid account but it says expired on my ilok. this is causing me not to be able to get into my protools program because it says i don't have a active license. i even got a confirmation email that everything was paid for. my order ID number is (5179909).PLEASE HELP FIX THIS BECAUSE THIS IS HOW I MAKE A LIVING
Welcome to the community.

Sorry for the trouble. I see this was solved via your support case.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
Hey Spoons, Love your little studio in the garden shed Looks super cozy and well appointed .. and the pictures looks like a crisp morning in late fall or early spring !!! Great Job !!

Sorry for the off-topic.

I am escalating all your posts so Avid can have a look. Sumday now but I would expect an answer tomorrow morning when they are in their seats again.

Hang in there.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 04-06-2017, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Hey Spoons, Love your little studio in the garden shed Looks super cozy and well appointed .. and the pictures looks like a crisp morning in late fall or early spring !!! Great Job !!

Sorry for the off-topic.

I am escalating all your posts so Avid can have a look. Sumday now but I would expect an answer tomorrow morning when they are in their seats again.

Hang in there.

Thanks ! My shed studio is a lovely place to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.spoonsound.com
Old 04-05-2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
The OP is referring to a Pro Tools subscription, but you have a Pro Tools HD Upgrade and Support Plan with a perpetual license. No new license is deposited when renewing that - renewing extended the Release Limit date (seen in Details for the license/bundle in ILM) for your bundle, and extends the expiration of your Pro Tools HD Plan (for bonus plugins). Everything looks correct in your Avid and iLok accounts.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
The OP is referring to a Pro Tools subscription, but you have a Pro Tools HD Upgrade and Support Plan with a perpetual license. No new license is deposited when renewing that - renewing extended the Release Limit date (seen in Details for the license/bundle in ILM) for your bundle, and extends the expiration of your Pro Tools HD Plan (for bonus plugins). Everything looks correct in your Avid and iLok accounts.

Yes, support rang me and explained that. No need to panic.
Thanks for looking into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.spoonsound.com
Old 04-05-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fogger808 View Post
I just renewed for two more years of Pro Tools 12 for Education today. Completed order and all that. In my product page it shows that my license now expires in 2019. When I open pro Tools 12 it says subscription license has expired. (You don't have any licenses/none are pending for delivery etc...) I updated to the newest version of Ilok manager, but my subscription plan still says it expired a few weeks ago. I can't find the serial number that I need to put into Ilok manager to retrieve my license. Order #5173819
Welcome to the community.

I see that licenses were deposited 3/29 via your support case.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:04 PM

Same issue here. I opened a support case# 03190174