Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2007, 05:34 PM

Default Nate Holden Performing Arts Center in L.A.???

I have a project that will be showing at the Nate Holden Performing Arts Center in L.A. in a few weeks. (I live in NYC) Has anyone been there, or does anyone know anything about the facility? link: http://nhpac.com/index.html
I believe that for the most part, the place is more a performance type theater, catering to live shows, plays, dance, and the sort. i have yet to get in touch with anyone at the theater that is able to help me, but i will continue to try. Obviously, it is quite different than a normal cinema type theater, and has to be approached much differently.
My questions, to anyone who can help me out here, or has experience with venues of this type: What does the place sound like? How is it set up? (Both for sound and video?)
Really, in the end, What should be my strategy in mixing for a theater of this type?
Georgia, Marti, Frank, and others?

Thanks in Advance