Avid Pro Audio Community

Pro Tools 11 Information

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post | Community Terms of Use | Avid.com Home Page

Google the Forum | Search Knowledge Base | Search Avid.com

Find Support | Support FAQ | Avid Support How To Video Series

Software Updates, Drivers, Manuals, Compatibility, Troubleshooting, etc. (Links)

Please post your message once only to the correct forum
Help us Help You - READ THIS Before Posting!

Avid at NAB 2014

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Win)

Old 03-30-2012, 03:57 PM

Default Re: Windows HDN Users, How's It Going?

GA-X58A-UD3R Rev.2
Old 03-31-2012, 03:53 PM

Can you give a us detailed description of what kind of problem or problems your having? Also you can post a Sandra report?
Pro Tools 11.1.2 HD | PTHD Native Card | PTHD/IO 16x16 digital | Tascam DM24 32CH Board | Mac Pro MidYr2012 6 core 3.33ghz Westmere | OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.4 | 32GB Ram | (Sys) 256GB Crucial M4 SSD | 1TB and (2) 2TB Western Dig. Black | Macbook Pro MidYr2010 | OSX Mavericks 10.9.2 | Plugins | Waves, Slate Digital, Softube, SSL, Blue-Cat, Lexicon, Eastwest, Native-Instruments, PSP, Voxengo, UAD etc.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:48 AM

thanks for your answer....
I can't send nothing from my computer because i'm changing the motherboard Asus for a Msi.
With the Asus , first when i receive the bundle HD Native with Omni , i can't update the firmware (error 1167) and i return to my resseler to update on a Mac pro - the card woks on Mac pro - I don't understand why Avid sell the card with an old firmare? After my computer did'nt recognize the card test on digitest nothing present, on menu "gestionnaire de peripherique " no card also. I try every portof the MB same... my UAD quad works on each pcie port, i try other cards alone on all pci port they works . I ask avid where ts the solution? they answer sorry that Native HD don't work with your asus Sabertooth - change for a Avid certifiate Dell or HP.....
So for one month i never see my new bundle , ans i was waiting before one month cause out of stock.
For two years i was working on I7 980X / Asus Sabertooth X58 with a BLA Digi 002 on PT10 the same system without any problem.
I will give you news when i will change with a new mb
Thanks
Michel
Old 04-03-2012, 04:48 PM

Pretty good! I get the occasional crash, usually when running melodyne or a bunch of instances of Slate VCC. usually a reboot takes care of anythihg. I am working, still, one crash is toomany when i have sessions all day. customers haven't said anythihg to me about stability becuase I recover quick if there is a freeze. By the time they get back from runnning to the bathroom I have things back up and runnning.

I am pretty sure any issues with system load will be dealt with in 64 bit version...I hope!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:04 AM

IT WORKS!!!
i change my motherboard for a msi x58 bigbang and reinstall each part one by one , each elements, each plugins (flux -uad etc...) all sounds banks
it takes a very long time but It works
my system is now

PT HD 10.01 HD Native + Omni + UAD quad
Intel I7 980X / MB MSI BIGBANG X58 /MSI NVIDIA geforce 560 GTX
Intel SSD 520 / 24 GO Ram / 5* 3TO WD