View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Did I get charged too much???

Quote:
Why it's a stupid move?

Why are people so technical and take things so personal. It was not meant to offend little buddy. Isn't there more things to stress about then taking my "expensive hobbie" comment overboard? I have a right to an opinion as you are yours. But come on, whine about high gas prices or how wrong it was for those people that tried to carry out terrosim in Canada recently,instead of crying about a trivial comment. Cry about other woes.

Did you not even get the main picture what I was trying to say? First, I said it was not stupid as long.... AND I paraphrase, as long as you happy with the OO2 rack that you purchased. So you agreeing with me with what I said all along but still crying. Now relax.

I spent $30,000 -40,000 on recording tools, and yet to make a hit on the radio. It can be an expensive hobby. Why not? Moreover, i donated blood more than a dozen times hoping I helped a few cancer patients along the way. Plus I am a registered bone marrow donor hoping to help a cancer patient in dire need. Not that Cancer or these things have anything to do with the main theme of the original post.

What I say is stupid is paying $1595 to get a OO2R, when you could have gotten A OO2R PLUS $2000 worth of plug-ins for $1045. If you saw $2000 on the sidewalk, would you walk by it? NOT to mention the $550 difference.

Opps, you probably turn it in. Like I said....__________........lighten up little buddy.

People can make stupid purchases. I recently bought a camcorder for $1000 and a week later it was $200 less. If I waited a week I could have saved. I thought it was stupid. Opinion remember.

And dont use God's name in vain, thats more offensive then my "expenisive hobbie comment". And i thought music was relaxing for some people. Did the world forget the Second commandment? Or is religion not important no more? Now you got me being all technical....oh well....Now understand peoples position before you start yapping about something in which you actually agreeing with what someone said. And why the hell you not defending the customer? Who could have gotten a better deal and advice or at least a new freaking box that very day? Breath in, Breath out.

OO2R & Mbox2 owner