Thread: for UIOP
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 01:27 AM

Default Re: for UIOP

As soon as i am happy with a midi track i go right a head and print as audio,,with BATTERY,once ive got a beat were i want it,i'll print each element of the kit to its own track,,ie,,one for the kick,,one for the snare one for the hihat and then two sterio tracks for the toms and the cymbles,,this can become a pain in the A-Hle,,,but its all made very easy if you set up a PT session template with all the aux tracks and audio tracks and there apropriate busings,,is that a word?,,"busings",,Hmm??
As for latency,,well thats a bit of a problem with D-C and i've found the 128 buffer version dosn't like N-I's soft ware,,so what your doing already is what you have to do,,,
Also you mention that you made a simple drum kit in BATTERY using DKFH,,thats cool,,but i would highly recomend that you leave it as it is,,as you get more involved in programing your drums using the whole of DKFH you'll start to see why you have the choice of six types of Hihat hits,,and snare hits and all thoughs variouse crashes and rides,,load up the midi files that come with the set and check out how they are programed,,you'll see what i mean,, [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]