View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Avid

Default Re: RTAS or memory problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblasters View Post
Below is all my post on this issue if you can't comprehend what I'm running is there someone that can read This is basic functions, basic setup with 4 tracks, ONE TRACK WITH RTAS ORGAN repeats, repeats.... I'm using LOGIC PRO with APOGEE more and more everyday!!!

1. Which drive you're recording/playing back from READ BELOW
2. If you have video in your session NO
3. If you have any other peripherals connected to your computer and, if so, what are they. NO
4. Have you tried reducing the number of processors by 1 and, if so, did anything change. NO
5. You said earlier that you had a session that was working - what's different in that one vs. ones that aren't working? I LOADED A SMALL SESSION WITH 4 TRACKS TRIED RUN ONE TRACK WITH RTAS ORGAN AND THERE"S A PROBLEM
6. Did you do a clean install of Leopard or did you upgrade from Tiger?READ BELOW FROM MANY PRE POST
7. Did you do a clean install of Pro Tools 8 or did you have a previous version installed and just upgrade it? READ BELOW COMPREHEND!!!

You missed this one:

Quote:
Ok, I'm going to need you to post your installed plug-in version list
And, for what it's worth, I do read and comprehend. You never stated specifically which hard drives you're using. Just because you have an Atto card doesn't mean you're using SCSI drives and installing a 'fresh drive' doesn't mean you also installed a clean Leopard OS. What I'm asking are very specific questions for a reason - to be absolutely sure what you're doing and how you're using your system.

You also say:
Quote:
4. Have you tried reducing the number of processors by 1 and, if so, did anything change. NO
Does that mean you have not tried it or that you did try it and there was no change?

Lastly, can I ask why you feel it necessary to insult me, even though I'm just asking questions meant to clarify exactly what you're doing?