View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 09:40 AM

Default Re: iLok lost... I can't transfert my licence on my new ilok...

I don’t understand what the issue is !?

You started an RMA with Pace/iLok to get a log so Avid can take action on your case but you are asking what iLok serial number you need to put in! The RMA should have showed you what steps to take as thats what it is for.

You can NOT transfer any licenses from your iLok account to a new iLok key since it has been reported lost or stolen so the best you can hope for is that Avid help you with a new license which you will have to wait for until Pace have done due diligence. Again Avid have no obligations to hand out a new replacement license but as far as I know they do help out but you need to do the correct steps. Even if you found your old iLok key the licenses are now deactivated and gone. You will need to get a new license for PT as there are none in your name anymore after reporting the ilok lost or stolen.

The licenses that was on your lost ilok are lost and deactivated so you will have to wait for Avid to contact you. If you had TLC and or Zero Downtime on the lost ilok key then Pace provides 30 day licenses for most plugins until you sorted out the rest. If you didn’t have Zero Downtime then you will have to contact the developers yourself and explain what happened and hope for the best. The devs have no obligations to give you new licenses so thats why it is CRUCIAL to pay for Zero DT which is insurance just like your car insurance.

Avid just dont hand out licenses when people loose their stuff. iLok key is a valuable little thing as it holds the licenses to run your setup so follow the steps and someone will contact you when they recieved what they need from you.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————