View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 10:06 PM

Default Re: Anyone else just about fed up with Avid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzerboy View Post
I like pro tools, hate when the glitches happen for no reason and no change to system and now this crappy billing. I am just a hobby guy I dont make money at this... I was told to check out studio one. I dont want to jump ship but sometimes I get aggravated with avid...

...been using PT first as a student first than for work for nearly 20years and I tend to get fedup with it more and more. Past year we invested for our main studio into a brand new HDX system with a Goliath HD and it’s not been a clean ride at all. Keeping track with our supplier of all issues, I even pay them to research and solve but so far the list keeps growing. Sure a third party converter, that ‘ll never run smooth, but mann midi issues that ‘ve been there for 10years, editing issues, grouped tracks sliding heavily out of sync while duplicating. It’s really sorry that when we sit down at lunch and are chatting about our DAWS (studio 2 and 3 run cubase and nuendo) and notice how much lightyears they’re ahead. Avid is not listening at all. It’s sad to see, hear and notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk