View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 08:33 AM

Default Re: Arturia servers down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.a.billington View Post
Hang on... Whaat?? 10% tax pin downloads now?!?! Since when??? FFS!!

Man they're stealing money from the wrong people, they need to be going after the billionaires and companies who don't pay their taxes and living on corporate welfare, instead of trying to squeeze blood from a stone. Seriously, the intelligence levels of most governments is simply appalling.

Rant over...

I ended up, getting Pigments myself. It was indeed worth the $100 AUD I roughly ended up paying for it. I mean, it's not the solution to everything, but it does offer a wealth of new sounds and potentials. Plus you have access to buying new banks online quite easily, which I never really bothered with in most cases, but because this is integrated I might check it out.
As I wrote elsewheres here when I did my recent reinstatement (last year) to PT 2019.6 I went direct to the Avid site and I got billed for tax payable to the state of New Jersey (US) where I live. Someone here from California also got billed for tax on downloadable s/w.

At $49US I couldn't pass up Pigments 2. Granted it takes a bit of learning especially the way one assigns modulations but it's worth it.

QAPLA!