View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 05:27 PM

Default "Auto-Renew" didn't renew. Now Subscription expired, what now?

Hey, sorry to bring this into the forums as I know it seems to be a common issue. Hoping I could get some help from the Avid folks considering the Customer Service lines are down.

I am on the education priced 1-year subscription plan. Its payed monthly, I started the subscription 2-3 months ago.

Logged into Protools today and got a window message telling me my subscriptions expired. Logged into Avid on my master account and it also shows me my Protools subscription is expired.

I'm unable to renew the subscription here too as it does not give me the option. (no renewal button or billing info option).

My Order History shows there was no attempt to renew this month (MAY - on the 9th) but shows the renewal transactions for March 9th and April 9th.

I'm certain there are no issues with the credit card I used to pay the monthly renewal.

I put a claim in but no reply yet. Cannot afford to lose access to Protools right now, I'm working to support my family as my main gig fell thru when the lockdown here in NYC closed all non-essential businesses (venues, bars etc). What can I do?

Thank you and I appreciate your time.

case# 03947113

Last edited by Maximus69; 05-15-2020 at 05:54 PM.