View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 06:21 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack Re-Amp monitoring not working

Hang on, hang on. I am probably guilty of misreading your posts, but the description with the "->" was throwing me a bit.

So you have a dry/DI track and you reamp through the Eleven Rack and you get audio back in the the wet track from Pro Tools OK but you just don't hear that wet track as you are recording?

Quote:
When I turn on the Eleven Rack, the guitar input works, but as soon as I launch PT, the guitar input does not work.
That is normal, you have to arm the track. Does it then work?

Quote:
I did select the Re-Amp input on the Eleven Rack when trying to listen to my guitar track with the amp sound. Nothing.
Nothing as you hear nothing or nothing as nothing at all happens, no Pro Tools meters move, no meters inside the Eleven Rack rig (via the rig view on the front panel display), no audio is recorded in the wet track?

Quote:
The basic problem seems to be that PT is not letting me monitor my Eleven Rig directly to my monitor speakers.
I will not let me do this; Guitar -> Eleven Rack -> monitor speakers
It will only let me do this; Guitar -> PT -> Eleven Rack -> PT -> monitor speakers.
It did not do this before I updated the Eleven Rack driver.
If I understated what you mean it may just be you have input monitoring set incorrectly. Toggle between Track>Input Only and Track>Auto Input and see what happens. If that works for you the explanation of what this is doing is in the Pro Tools Reference Guide. The keyboard shortcut make it easy to accidentally toggle modes. In which case the driver was just a red-herring. And if that was it I'll apologize now for being dense and missing it before.