View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 04:27 AM

Default Re: CPU Overload error for Pro Tool SE 8.0.3

Wow I thank god I have a masters in computer science. Avid support? Lol thats all I can legally say. Its nothing to do with ur pcs all of u. Its avid. I miss digidesign they had brains and werent in india. The problem is not win 7. They prolly had u destroy ur pcs by now to fix the cpu overload crash. lol! First of all learn how to make drivers for ur hardware avid I found like a million probs with your m-audio mobile pre usb 2nd gen driver.

Heres how to fix the cpu overload, pop and cracks in sound etc. put all ur cores back the way they were. Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard of. No offense. Now dont listen to avid when they tell u to go to website and update the driver for ur mobilepre or whatever u use. If u did its ok u dont need to uninstall it. the driver on the website is bad. The one they tell u to update when they dont know whats going on... 9/15/2010. Go to device manager an find mobilepre under sounds, audio. Right click let windows search for drivers and it will update. It will update to the driver from 6/15/2010. Its actually the same exact driver before "they" destroyed it. then reboot. Then go to power options and make sure router running in high performance and everything says "never" bc once ur screen tries to go into sleep mode ur gonna get the popping. All fixed. Enjoy ur recording