View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:21 PM

Default Loop-record problem

Hi. I don't usually use Loop-Record, but thought I would try it. Everything seemed to go well and new regions were created as shown in the Regions List. Then I thought I would try the Preference to automatically create new playlists when loop-recording. This is when the trouble started. Everytime I stop the loop-recording process I get the spinning beachball and then PT quits. A couple of times I got a DAE error -1115, but not everytime. I performed DigiTest and all cards passed.
Up until this time I've had no problems with this system for a year even using UAD plugs on as many as 20 tracks and BFD2.

I was wondering if this is a known problem. I did a search, but didn't find anything.

My system is as follows: MacPro 2.8GHz. 8-core, OS 10.5.8, PT 8.0.3cs2, Magma ExpressBox 4, 2 expanded 192s, Sync I/O, HD3 Accel in the chassis, UAD 2-Solo and UAD 2-Duo in the computer.

Any help with this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff