View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 12:59 PM

Default Re: File Export Bug in 2020.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale View Post
Yes i did check 'Enforce Avid Compatibility'
My regions were not cut on the grid and then exportetd
When I import it back into session then the regions get extended (to the next frames) . Everything is in sync.

Ale
Interesting. The OP didn't actually say that the files were out of sync (and the picture were too small for me to see clearly), only that the timestamps were incorrect. Were there changes in the sync relationship between clips or tracks in the AAF? Or was the whole AAF offset by the same amount? I remember a time when there was a bug with 23.976 OMF or AAF outputs from Final Cut that caused them to be stamped as 24FPS. This would just require the whole sequence to be nudged back into the correct timeline position when importing.

I was speculating as to what would happen if a clip boundary was between frames and there were no handles. Would the clip be trimmed to the next frame edge within the clip boundaries? Would the clip be moved on a subframe level to the nearest frame edge? If the latter, that would definitely be a bug in my book.

Considering that nothing came back incorrect in your tests, I think we must assume its a bug or an issue with the OPs system or particular session.