Thread: Come On 20.
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 04:03 AM

Default Re: Come On 20.

No offence but who cares right now?

I can't even find toilet paper (one packet, that's all I want) for my weekly needs.

All supermarkets here have stopped online ordering/delivery, I can never go into a public supermarket with my OCD and I can't drive with my back injury *anyway*, and i waited 2 hours on the phone to try be put on special needs list, and then it hung up cause she obviously pressed the wrong button once I was about to be put through. I then rang back again and waited over 20 minutes and they hung up again.
(work out that logic though, they should close the stores and make it exclusively online ordering if they want to contain the spread.. just add order limits to the carts.. australians = backwards logic).

I can't blow my nose, I am using leaves, but they will run out too. All because of certain people emptying shelves then trying to resell for 100+ times the price.

I couldn't care less if 20 comes out, I just want some semblance of a normal life back. I have now truly learned how people behave in a minor crisis.. so I can not bear to think what some would be like in a major one.

I am completely broken inside. If my parents didn't have food I wouldn't be eating either.

Sorry for going OT but some people are so upset right now over such minor things and I guess it is peeving me off.. 20 will come out when ready, and in the meantime, besides some bugs that have workaround, 2019.12 is a good DAW. Please be happy. Please.