View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:36 AM

Default Re: Any protools user tried presonus studio 1 pro

I too, am sorry to say that it's a sad day but I'm jumping ship to Studio One. No more track limitations, no more specialized sound interfaces, no more leading you on with fake upgrades to f-up you system nor excuses (Avid: OMG, it's not PT, it's surely your OS config.), etc., etc., etc.

Unlike PT, for what it's worth Studio One just works, period! No DAW's perfecto or has everything but please.......I paid my hard earned cash for a product to operate as advertised, fresh out the box; I didn't agree to pay for the companies research nor to pay to be one of their researchers.

I refuse to invest any more money for another version of PT (PT9) plus a new MBox 3 when I've never received proper satisfaction nor stability from the products that I bought (PT 7.3, 7.4, 8.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.3, 8.0.4 nor MBox 2). Now they want to sell me the new and improved MBox 3, new system SE and possibly PT9.

Well, this isn't my first time to the rodeo, why not dry "F" me in the rear without even Vaseline, Avid?!. Are you guys eyes wide-shut?...........some may call it "diehards" I call it "die-blind and stupid" (unless you own stock in Avid, of course)!

I'm sorry guys, I tried to hang on (especially after investing so much time and money) but.............evens rats know when to jump ship!

BTW, for those still aboard the Avid S**t (Ship) and believing the hype, I have some very good swamp land in Everglades, Florida for sale.......... really cheap! I'll even throw-in PT 9 and a MBox 3, for free! Contact me, A.S.A.P.

*Offer only last as long as Avid keeps "F"-ing people around!

Healing the world through music.................

Sony Vaio Laptop|2 Core P8700 2.53 Ghz 8 Gb Ram|Win8 x64
PT 9.0.6|Cubase 7|Samplitude Pro X|Reason 5|Spectrasonics|Komplete
RME BabyFace|AxiomPro49|Akai LPD8