View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 07:34 PM

Default Re: "Speed" of rotary knobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
This is fixed in the next release coming soon. Sorry it took this long.
Eddie... Thank GOD!!!! The community needs some form of communication that's consistent to some degree and that they actually give a hoot about actual pro users.

There are small tweaks to Eucon and the surfaces that trust me would pay big dividends to be addressed because as is... a large number of us, especially in Post would NOT recommend the surfaces due to Eucon unreliability and lacking implementation and obvious bugs like the Avid DOCK buttons having to always be double pressed to get them to work for the advanced automation modes or to get the top soft buttons to light up and then actually fire off Eucon commands.

I would hope those higher up can at least understand that improving these devices so they're actually suited for real world mixing will mean we'll recommend them to others because as it stands, I and many others have felt like we wasted a lot of money.

We wish you the very best and please stay in contact and stress at AVID the importance of actually making users feel happy and working towards actual usable hardware that just works... because they don't right now... at least the S3 and Dock don't in their current state.

Thanks!
-J