View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 10:28 AM

Default No headphone jack output - Meters showing output

Hey Guys, So far, in the 2 years or so of having my 11 rack i havent had a single issue. I haven't needed to use the headphone output until now, and it appears there may be a problem.

I'm connecting the headphone out to an old receiver and speaker system that i have. The receiver works fine, I use it with other sources to play back music.
Upon plugging in a 1/4" TRS male to RCA cable into my headphone jack, while its connecting you can hear the connection being made (by the output of the speakers connected to the receiver), but upon play back of any sort, nothing. The I/O meter shows output on the 11 rack (scrolling to the far right), but nothing makes it to the receiver. I have the headphone volume set at 8.2, and it is not muted.

Is my headphone amp IC fried or something? This really sucks.

On a further token, is stuff like this covered? Or am i screwed :/ I never really used the headphone jack until now. As far as I can remember this is one of my first times using it.

Any help will uhh... help

Thanks dudes. (and dudets )

Nick

PS is it possible to purchase another front I/O board? Its pretty simple to install. I just wouldn't know where to get one :S
OCZ Agility 64 GB SSD
Hitachi 1TB 32 MB HDD
WD Caviar Black 500GB
Saphhire HD 5850
3 x 20" monitors

Eleven Rack w/ ERXP
Fender Super Champ XD
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 Silver Edition W/ Silver Jubilee Cabinet