Thread: Pan
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 07:25 AM

Default Re: Pan

I got the pan to work by going in the preferences and unchecking boxes and restarting Eucon but after opening a new session it went back to not working. I don’t know which boxes I unchecked because there are too many and the same combinations didn’t always work and I Don’t want to be a beta tester.

On the channel disappearing the same thing worked, uncheck boxes restart eucon and it returns sometimes. I’m done this is no different than pro tools some things work other’s don’t I don’t dare vent too much before someone with thousands of posts gets on this thread and starts berating me and telling me about how theirs works and I’m doing something wrong or maybe I should go to another daw.
These people usually have thousands of posts which in my eyes means they cant be getting much work done I make a living doing this and have been using protools since the audio media III card.and I do not have time to post or be a beta tester. in the many years I have been on this forum my posts are minimum. Get it together avid! The only reason I use this platform is because it’s convenient when I get a pt session to stay in protools especially with a bunch of automation, edits, etc. Any especially when you have many sessions to get out
But when I get stems I use other daws and my mixes are fine