View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 11:45 AM

Default Re: Monitor not following to selected track when selecting on Pro Tools Control

Screen following works perfectly here.

The bug I'm seeing is the Artist Mix will not bank correctly. Say with a session with 35 tracks, selecting 1-8, everything banks correctly but if I select 9, suddenly the Artist mix banks to the last 8 (tracks 28-35) in the session and the Control app shows the correct 2-9. Same for 10. Then I select track 11 and the Artist Mix goes back to doing things right (shows 11-18). And on screen, the tracks move to the selected track but when that "split" happens between Artist Mix and Control app track display, I see two separate blocks of tracks highlighted in blue (the indicator for what's on the surface.) I've also seen this two blocks of 8 suddenly get separated by on 4 tracks not on either "surface" so there doesn't seem to be an rhyme/reason why it sometimes suddenly maps out that way.