View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 07:53 PM

Default Re: Elixir V3 problem loading in PT 10.3.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Lambert View Post
...and iLok and the OS, or any combination of the four.

I won't pretend to know what's causing your issue but these things are sometimes fixed (on Macs) by zapping the pram, repairing permissions, unplugging front-panel USB devices, pulling and reinserting the iLok, etc. They can be enigmatic and that's a hair-puller at times.
It's strange because the Flux security manager app correctly sees my ilok and key. I do have one of the oldest iloks from 2003, not the smaller, current version but I don't see why that would matter. I'm pretty sure I have the latest drivers.

I'd like to think that there is a solution other than me asking for my money back because of the great recommendations I've received. I am about to try installing 10.3.7 and we'll see if that does anything.

What's most disappointing is the lack of support or way to even contact Flux. Not very professional in my opinion. I feel like my best shot is to find someone with the similar problem on Windows 7 PT 10.3.6 and see what worked for them. I eventually will buy PT 11 which may fix the issue entirely but that may not be for a month or 2.