View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 01:21 AM

Default Re: Digi 003 rack ,input issues :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYR123 View Post
U have to have the host and the sync light lit when in PT - what does ur device manager say ? No yellow triangles? All working properly ??
Hello bro very glad to found you . Actually I want to let you know that I checked all the information from different chats about Pro Tools and Digi Design and did everything, I want to mention one more time issue . I had bought from eBay 003 Rack Black Lion Mode, installed Pro Tools 12.6 on IMac 10.11.6 it works, downloaded a latest Driver for 003 Rack it works, they recognized each other, then run PT. in Playback engine selected as 003 Rack, I/O Delete, Defaulted In/Out/Busses/Inserts. Paths miss with Inputs and Outputs There is came with no Main monitors Output, Inputs not recognized, The sound card is working well as it must be, even Output 1 and 2 if connected to my speaker can hear sound from PT. as probably is settled up by previous owner like that, or what? but it of course isn’t on my control to level it up or down by volume knob of 003. That’s my little story that made me feel pretty broken, please help me! How to refit IO of 003 to match with simple IO of ProTools? Or what is the solution in this case?