Thread: S6 Videos
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 07:41 AM
Avid

Default Re: S6 Videos

Greetings,

I definitely agree that this is an area on S6 that needs work - specifically the granularity of displaying UI elements in PT for any specific plug-in, send or Panner. Currently the following User preference determines which section of the surface will trigger opening and swapping of plug-ins on attention. We are currently discussing additional workflows including dedicated controls within an expand zone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yg43jwow7w..._Pref.png?dl=0

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by its2loud View Post
Definitely Dolby Atmos workflows. Assigning meter layouts. Mapping custom plugin layouts on expansion knobs and faders.

There is one thing that is really bugging me about the S6. When focusing or attentionimg a channel on the console you can call up the GUI of a plugin by pressing the appropriate button ie EQ, DYN, etc. if you attention another track, the plugin window GUI does not change to the next selected track. It stays on the previous selected track. With the DCommand or DControl the window would change based on track selected. Is there any way to make this happen with the S6? I might be missing a setting somewhere but I can’t seem to find it. Thanks.
MTRX FAQ