View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 12:27 PM

Default Re: ProTools price adjustments from July 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion View Post
I hate to admit it but Avid knows most of there customers will make the adjustment and fall in line. Most will do it! Just think of how much money they are going to make on renewals before July. We all go through this every time they come up with these insane changes and they know this, but they also know they got you. They justify these changes by saying according to our survey this is what most people want but surveys are only accurate base on the amount of people who take it. The only thing that is going to make a difference is if people stop buying in to these changes and come on lets be honest here we know that is not going to happen. We might as well just close down this thread and others like it but of course if you just need to vent then that’s all these threads will do for you. I have made my last update which will last until 11/15/2020 and if things keep going the way they are, this will be my last update. We have to remember who made Pro Tools the industry standard it was. If you really want to send your voice to Avid close your wallet.

That hits the head of the nail there, my friend.