View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 10:02 AM

Default Re: M-powered pro will end ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by frantik View Post
i really doubt it, unless perhaps they just merged mpowered and LE into one product

Same here, I really doubt it as well. In case they merge the two products (I'm not against that at all as a matter of fact) they still have to deal with the hardware interfaces. I've got a ProjectMix IO that only works with M-Powered (if we are talking about Digi/Avid product). As you can see where this is going, if and when they merge the two together they will need to support the M-Audio interfaces for that new platform as well. I'm not gonna invest another, lets say 1000 euro's on a new digi hardware interface and throw this one out of the window.

But then again, where is this rumor comming from anyway. I don't like this kind of wildwest stories being spread wihout some hard evidence ( links/documents )
i7 5820K @ 3.3Ghz, 32Gb, Windows 7 Ulimate 64, 1x M.2 512 SSD, 1x Spinpoint F1 1TB, 2x Spinpoint F3 1TB, ProjectMix IO, Axiom Pro61, PreSonus Monitor Station,SM ProAudio Stage Buddy, KRK VXT6, AKG K271, SE220A, PT 12.4.0, AMT IEP, Omnisphere, Trilian, EWQL CCC, EWQL Spaces, Ministry Of Rock, Gypsy, Fab Four, NI Komplete 9 Ultimate, NI Maschine, ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials, Waves V9 Musician 1, Morphoder, CL4

Small impression of my home studio