View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 08:52 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools Standard->Pro Tools Ultimate Cross-grade clarifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
If you have or about to have an expired Pro Tools perpetual plan and purchase a Reinstatement Plan from an authorized reseller, yes, you can activate this anytime. But if you purchase a renewal from the Avid Website, your Plan will be renewed the time you purchase it. If your plan is still not expired on the date of your Renewal/reinstatement purchase, this will be added to your current plan and will change the expiration date.

-Tope
Dear Tope,

Thanks for your reply, i know how this works, but i'm asking for a different thing here...
I am not talking about renewal, i am talking about upgrade from Pro Tools Standard perpetual to Pro Tools Ultimate perpetual.

I will give it another shot, hope a bit simpler, this time.

1st case scenario:

I have a Pro Tools 11 or 12 Standard perpetual license, with an expired annual plan.

Want to UPGRADE to Pro Tools Ultimate Perpetual version by buying this from a 3rd party retailer:

I can use the purchased code to do the upgrade anytime i want, right?
Remember, it is an UPGRADE from Standard to Ultimate, not renewal!

2nd case scenario:

I have a Pro Tools 2019.x Standard perpetual license, with an active annual plan.

Again, want to Upgrade to Pro Tools Ultimate Perpetual version by buying the above product from a 3rd party retailer.
Can i use the purchased code to do the upgrade anytime i want or it has to be before the plan lapse, in this case?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Cheers!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 14.52.37.png (57.4 KB, 0 views)