View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Fast Track Problems, Please Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabukibear View Post
Hello, I've just about exhausted my options and patience trying to get this thing to work, so I thought I'd finally come here and see if I could get some help from the professionals.

I recently received an M-Audio Fast Track as a gift. The problem is, I can't get it running! I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. I had to download the m-audio driver offline and so I grabbed the Fast Track USB 6.06 driver off this site. I install it and it seems to complete okay. The thing is, when I plug in Fast Track, windows attempts to install a driver and fails. When I go look to see what devices are plugged in the Fast Track shows up but says that no drivers are installed for it. I can see the fast track icon in my system tray, and can open it, but it says it's not connected and everything is greyed out. I've tried other usb ports, and it's the same thing. It's like the drivers are not installing. Any ideas? Because this is so frustrating!!
The simplest explanation is you have the drivers for the wrong model interface. There are multiple different "Fast Track" interfaces, what exact model do you have. Look carefully at the label/packaging and photos online.

Darryl