View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 03:16 PM

Default "The maximum number of projects has been reached for this account"

I have just installed Pro Tools First on my PC (Windows 10 Home, machine built for VR so plenty beefy to run a DAW), and I get this error message when I try to create an initial project: ""The maximum number of projects has been reached for this account." Obviously I haven't created any projects yet, so this can't be right. I see from searching that many other people have this problem and have apparently had it for some time now. I have tried all the solutions I find in the extensive thread below on the subject--log in, log out; start iLok first; uninstall, reinstall; etc--but nothing changes the situation. Anybody have any other suggestions? It seems to me that somehow I'm not getting fully logged-in, as the log-out choice on the file menu is followed by an empty pair of parentheses [Signout()] rather than what I assume would be my username, and the sign in on the template page simply says "Signing in" with the ellipses blipping endlessly. I have created all necessary accounts, I believe, and have linked every kind of account to my master account. Seems like it should be a simple solve. Appreciate any help. Thanks.