View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 04:05 AM

Default Re: Disaster! (But I still love my C24) Help!

Hy!

have nearly the same Prob, it`s my third C24 in a row, coz the others had the same prob after a Year again and again, so right at the mom. I`m standing in front of my C24, and it`s not working, it seems to me, that it`s a Software prob, but I dunno....
I loved to work with that baby, but for me it`s no sense in challenging the Digidesign Support anymore, coz it`s Sh.., none of the three C24 I had now, had been working correctly for more than a Year, but for Digidesign the Guarantee is over even if none of the Controls had made up to the Guaranteetime of two Years, so my reseller had jumped in the last time, but now I´m in a bad position, coz I dunno what my reseller will do now, I`m hopin to get rid of that thing, coz it`s full of bugs, and it`s a shame, that Digidesign had sold such a crap like that!( the workflow of the C24 is absolutly cool, if it`s working properly)
If you hadnt spent nearly half a million in Digidesign Products, they give a [bleep] about you...thats my experience so far....

Greetz and Good Luck!

Lucius14