View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 04:12 AM

Default ilok license issue despite renewing annual subscription

I renewed my annual subscription (with about two weeks to spare) and downloaded ProTools 12.8 from my Avid account. However, when I try to launch the application, a box tells me that "You don't have any licenses in your account, or none of the licenses there have activations available. You do not have any pending deliveries for the license(s) you need to authorize the software".

I believe that the license should have appeared in the "available" column on my ilok License Manager so I can transfer it to the ilok but it isn't there.

I created a case #03235284 three days ago but haven't received a response yet and having waited 25 minutes on the European helpline, didn't get an answer. My ProTools dealer has tried to help also and created a case of their own but has not received a response as of yet. Of course, I need access asap to finish projects and I have paid up so it is surprising.

I see on this forum that this is a common problem so I'm wondering how long it takes Avid to resolve it? Maybe there is someone here who could resolve the issue?

I'd be grateful for any advice or help on this.

Many thanks,

Martin.

OS X 10.11.4 El Capitain; ProTools 12.8 (not HD).