View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:03 PM

Default Copying Elastic Audio Analysis Markers to Another Track

Has anyone successfully copied analysis markers from one track to another? I really think this could help maintain the phase relationship between tracks when elasticing. When trying this on an amped guitar track recorded with two mics, they fall out of phase even when grouped. I believe this is because of the different analysis markers in each track. When the tracks are put together on a stereo track with identical markers, they stay in perfectly in phase. After searching, I found a post with this response from DigiTechSupt, but I can get it to work. Sounds simple, but whenever I copy the region and attempt to paste onto a track that is in analysis view, it just pastes the audio region. When in analysis view, the Edit-copy function is not available, so that can't be it. Am I missing something?

#6 - After analysis, just select the region (you may have to change back to regions view if the region is not already selected), copy, then select the region you want to apply it to, switch to analysis and paste.

Thanks!