View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 09:38 AM
Avid

Default Re: mc control freezing

Quote:
Originally Posted by T S View Post
Hi, I don't have firewall on and the control is going straight into the Mac Pro using the supplied ethernet cable, no other ethernet devices are connected. I appreciate the help though! Process of elimination and all that.

I have emailed Euphonix several times with no reply. This is my second unit. I have heard other users on forums saying they needed several replacements before they got a fully operational unit. That seems quite shocking!
Is this going into ethernet port 1 or port 2? Have you tried assigning a static IP address to the Control (per the info in the Euphonix FAQ)?

Do you have Airport enabled and, if so, is it the first item listed in your Network system preference panel?

Regarding having emailed us several times - I see one submitted email support case from 6/21 that had several exchanges. Did you submit other cases under a different email address perhaps? Can you give me the case number confirmation you received from the other support cases you submitted?

Does your current until still have screen flicker?

The fader 'whir' is an issue that we're working on and it's going through testing currently - we hopefully should have it available shortly.