View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 11:32 AM

Default Eleven Rack Issues

HHHEEELLLPPP!!!
I'm new to this so please be patient. I've had my Eleven Rack for about 8 months now, I use it only as a standalone unit and I've had no problems with it up until now. The 11R logo is frozen upon booting, I've tried both reset methods but nothing works so I suspect it will need repair or replacement. BTW, I tried registering it after opening an account shortly after I received it, but I really don't think that it was ever registered because I can't find it in the "My Products" page. I need to get ahold of support to maybe return it for repair/replacement before my warranty runs out. I just seem to run into circles when I try to contact support because it keeps asking for an ASC, which I can't seem to acquire. The only thing that worries me is that I purchased it from Ebay (it was a new unit loaded with the new expansion pack), and of course I contacted the seller but haven't heard anything back from them (I'm pretty much not expecting the seller to do anything anyway) If any of you have any answers to this I'd sure love to hear from you!

Last edited by Kilboot; 03-06-2016 at 11:41 AM. Reason: new wording