View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 12:12 PM

Default HD Native + HD Omni + SSL Delta-Link + SSL Alpha-Links (Solved)

Need specific help on this system setup where everything works great except adding the HD Omni to the party.

The setup is an HD Native card connected to 2x SSL Alpha-Links through an SSL Delta-Link using ProTools 12 and Cubase 8.5. This setup seems to work flawlessly so far.

The only issue I have is with the HD Omni.

Since the Delta-Link does not have Expansion ports, my only option is to put the Omni first on Port 1 on the HD Native card and use the Expansion port on the Omni going in to one port on the Delta-Link. But the Delta-Link which emulates 192 interfaces does not show up in the configurations. Only the HD Omni connected to Port 1 and one port of the Delta-Link connected to Port 2 on the HD Native.

I've found information stating that people have trouble adding a 192 interface to an HD Omni and other people are saying it works great, so any help or insight anyone can give on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

EDIT:
This was due to the DigiLink License not yet having been implemented. With the DigiLink license in place, everything worked well.

Last edited by Plec; 08-05-2017 at 03:33 PM.