View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 01:12 PM

Default Re: Intel Core2Duo ... anyone got one working yet?

Here I go talking to myself again,

I think the asus looks like a great choice, I can't find anything that looks better. Doogz, which Corsair ram ? I was going to order parts this weekend, but since there are 3 of you building I could wait and maybe help us all, If your machines fly it's no issue, but if there are any troubles I might be able to help in a second test. I would be more than happy to help us all make this happen and would buy whatever we thought could get us going. I have decided I want to use the E6600 as well,so there would be at least 3 of us with very similar machines plus it looks like several 6400 and 6300 machines.
I think your choices look very good,so I can't find anything right off that can help, I am sort of jelous that you might be going before us but please let me know what you think because It might work to be setting these up at the same time. bios stuff, drivers etc. I don't think hard drives will be a factor, I was considering the seagates but western are also very good units.
Tjkili, how soon are you thinking ? it looks like we have arived at almost identical purposed systems. I am using an 002 rack 7.1 like Doogz. What interface and software are you running ?
Doogz let me know what you think about the timing here, I hope it goes real smooth but I really would like to help any way I can. It looks like the homework is over, its time for the test.

I want to be elected, Bob