View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 04:47 PM

Default 9173

Hello I have a new Mac mini with 64gb ram, 512gb hard drive 6 core i7 running 2018.12 on Mojavi and I cannot figure out the 9173 errors. I'm running this machine lean with just protools and some effects, console one and uad, my ilok drivers are up to date every thing is up to date. I don't record just mix to a second ssd, I have done the optimizations don't use wifi or bluetooth changed my track pad and keyboard to wired. I have removed the plugins and added them one at a time, I have even removed the plugins from the plugin folder. this is really annoying and should not happen I have used all of the daws out and they are. not perfect either but they never crash as often as pro tools the only people I know who don't have issues are people running pro tools 10. I even set the cache side to 40gb dynamic processing on and off nothing same old crash. I have gone though the threads and basically there are a bunch of people like me who have this issue with minimal participation from avid. pro tools has never crashed this much, but for as long as I have been using pro tools it has always crashed more than the others. any help would be appreciated