View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 10:22 PM

Default Re: Will DigiDesign stay supporting Apple/OSX

Quote:
Well, I don't think features will be too quick to appear on the Mac OS, no matter what Digidesign says that both the Win & OSX will be treated equally.
V10 aside, I can't find any Win only features in v6.9, can you?

Quote:
How many times have the MIX-to-HD upgrade offers have been supposed to be the absolutely 'final' offer never to be repeated, only to be repeated more than 3 times already ...?
Unlike the Accel debacle, there was never a "drop dead" threat to move from MIX to HD.

Quote:
How long have AV Option customers been waiting for V10 support on OSX?
12 months. V10 debuted for Win this time last year (NAB). V10 will never work with OS X. This is why there is MOJO.

Quote:
How long have Avid Unity customers been waiting for full integrated network support on OSX?
26 months. Avid Unity will never work on OS X.

Quote:
How many people have met AVID/Digidesign folks at trade shows who've NOT openly recommended switching to WinXP because of the ability of opening more plug-ins, more power, etc?
I have, just this week actually! Not one of them said, "You know, while upgrading to HD, you should move to XP."

Quote:
How many high-end users have not been 'advised' to switch to WinXP because the workflow is there already?
I have not been advised to switch to WinXP.