View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 05:41 PM

Question Using Direct Out from mixer to Mbox Pro

Hey peeps,
I am struggling to connect a simple Behringer rackmount mixer (1202FX) using the inserts as direct outs to the inputs of the Mbox Pro in my home studio. I have the Mbox 8x8, and I have purchased the DOC106 adapters and the 274-1520 adapters (both recommended on various audio website blogs), and I still CANNOT get signal from the mixer to the Mbox which is connected to my Mac. I use both ProTools and Logic Pro for DAWs.

I know that the signal is going in from the mic (Rode NT2-A) to the mixer, but it seems to stop there because nothing is registering on the Mbox (even with the phantom power on), nor does it register in my DAW. If I connect the mic directly to the Mbox I see a signal in my DAW and the Mbox LEDs show signal...but still no signal from the mixer to the Mbox. I know the mixer is working because it's brand new and I checked all the channels, etc.

Can anyone suggest something? Am I missing something? Is there a setting that I don't have set on the Mbox that should be set; or in my DAWs? Please help!! Thanks!!!

Regards,

Phresh