View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 04:43 AM

Default Re: Scrub bypasses TRacks 3 Deluxe Mastering plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA Studios View Post
Hi guys,
Having just upgraded to a new HD3 Accel system over the past few days, running PT8 in it's latest version, I have come across a problem. Can you help?

I have a simple session for an audio book.
1 mono audio track (Output 1-2 plus partial send to bus 3/4)
1 stereo aux to send to headphone amp.(Input Bus 3/4. Output Analogue 3/4 direct to headphone amp)
1 stereo Master with TRacks 3 Deluxe Mastering plugin inserted.

The problem is that if I use the scrub tool it is bypassing the Mastering plugin and so I can't hear the clicks I'm listening for without screwing the volume up. Of course when I return to play it come through the plugin and blows your head off.

I have searched everywhere and looked at every preference but can't seem to find out why this is happening.

As a part of the investigation process I fired up the MacBook Pro running PT8LE through an MBox Micro using the same session and plugin. The mastering plugin is NOT bypassed in the LE version when using the scrub tool.

Please help if you can.

Many thanks
Is the T-Racks plugin an RTAS plug? if yes then try putting a TDM plugin in front, like a TDM trim plug. see if that changes it.

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.