View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Control App: Pressing "config" blocks most functions

Same here Eddie. Let's say on an audio track I select insert then Config. Next, I select insert A, DSP, Avid, 7 Band EQ. All is good and I can press Config and it (the indicator light) turns off and everything is fine. I switch from Insert to Input, EQ, etc. If I go back to insert A the EQ opens and the parameters spill out as usual. If I press Config, knob (slot) A say <fctorydefault> (for factory default presets) press <fctorydefault> then Bass, then Bass Monster. Now EQ7 shows the EQ curve and preset for Bass Monster. I press the Config button and the EQ parameters spill back out on the App and Dock, but only now most buttons and function on the App and Dock don't work. Pro Tools itself still functions as normal unless I try to close the session which works fine but I can only force quit PT cause it has crashed. When this happens the workaround is to restart Eucon before I quit the session and or not to use Config to select presets. This is the one crash I have recreated 7 times in a row.

Update: After selecting a preset if I press Insert, Input, etc and not press Config, everything works as expected and Eucon doesn't crash. This is the best workaround but Eucon shouldn't crash just because of pressing Config after selecting a Plugin's preset.

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D - BIOS F21b
Intel Core I9 10850K Windows11 / macOS 12.7.4 Hackintosh / 32GB of Rams
Avid Carbon/HDX 2024.3 Ultimate - 8x8x8 HD I/O - PT Dock - PT Control - Artist Mix (1)
Universal Audio Apollo Twin|X - UAD2 Pci-E and Satellite USB Octo v.11.0.1 - SOLO 610 - Twin-finity
Bricasti M7 (2)
Lexicon PCM96
Neumann KH805 - KH310
Yamaha NS-10M
Avantone Mixcubes
Grace Design M905
Etc, etc, etc.

Last edited by abc1mce2; 12-09-2019 at 06:27 PM.