Thread: 8.0.4 issue
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 07:47 AM

Default Re: 8.0.4 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicetto View Post
Hello. Yes Pro tools 8.0.4 quits unexpectantly on my computer also. I did it a few times with pro tools 8, I thought the upgrade would have corrected this problem, but it seems to have gotten worst. i've search for awhile to find a fix for this, but to no avail. I did find that it is extremely common with other users and there seems to be no fix in sight. Please help us. Never experience such unstable behavior with pro tools.

Mac Os x 10.5.8
Pro tools LE 8.0.4
Digi 002 Rack
Hello,

Please give us your full specs!

please tell us what troubleshooting steps you have taken already!

Have you read the troubleshooting threads top of the forum?

1000'S of users are not having any problems, so will be something specific to your setup, so you'll need to tell us evereything possible about your system.

HAVE YOU CHECKED ALL YOUR PLUGINS ARE UP TO DATE AND COMPATIBLE!! This is the most important thing to check, and often when we check what plugs are installed it often tells us there are incompatible and out of date plugs in the folder causes such issues!

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club_Build A Tower top 20 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 Control 24 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.