View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 08:22 PM

Default Re: You get FIVE features to add to PT only.. what are they?

What doesn't work about the workspaces? I admit I only use it as a sample/loop/audio file browser, with bookmarks set up and the like.. and personally I don't have any issues other than that one time it would not give sound when previewing files but that has never happened since (i narrowed it down to the disk cache setting).

I am just curious what people are trying to use them for and having issues with.

Some very good suggestions here but it's clear thus far that Pitch editing/ARA is in the lead, as I predicted it would be.. I really think that's the number one overall thing people want now and what Avid should do next. After that, perhaps they could make the midi a little better (although it's FAR from as bad as some people claim.. the piano roll itself is great IMHO).

As far as PDC buffers.. agreed.. I think it might be a HDX limit and they don't want to put it higher for native users perhaps?

Still, it should be 64K not 16K (at 44.1/48).

That said there's only a couple of effects that cause issues, and if i really must use one of them I just move the clip back manually on that track.