View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Structure 2.0.7. Samples not loaded.

Hi everyone. I've wrote this mail at Air instr. Now i'll wait a their reply. If i can solve, i'll post the solution here!

Good morning. i’m Davide Martini.
I write to you because i need assistance with one of yours product. Structure 2.0.7.
Unfortunately it doesn’t work properly.

I’ve Pro tools 12.07 (now, before 12.6 but the problem was the same).

The problem is when i try to load multiple patch in the same istance of structure.
I receive a message of “missing files”.

In order, i've tried these solutions for to try to fix it.

1)Re-install structure with fresh installation.
2)re-download new installers (for mac at first and then for Windows) and re-install with new installation.
3)trashing Pro tools preference.
4)trashing the “com.structure…” plist.
5)rebuild DB of Structure.
6)re-set the correct folder of patch and samples files.
7)move all the samples files in ONE folder, under the patch folder (but both under "Structure Factory Libraries").
8)downloaded the installer for windows and tried to use this samples.
9)checked the dimensions of the samples files (Mac and Win). Are absolutely identical, byte by byte.

BUT, IT NOT WORK. none of the attempts that i’ve described, has solved.

And it’s funny that if, (for example) i open i "fat kit XXL" (drum) on the patch 1 (assuming that loaded it), then i try to open another patch, for example “Big finger bass”, at this point i receive a error of "missing file" (for example 750 missed files on this patch).

IF unload all patch, and then i try to load the second one (big finger bass), ok, it work.
But if i try to load another patch (2), for example "fat kit XXL" …i receive “missing files” on this patch! But before…no problems to load it!
And each time the "missing files" are not the same. Sometimes could be the "big finger bass", sometimes "string sect legato vel"....etc.

There are many people that have bad experience with this release.

I’ve spent many time (days and work) to try to fix this, but without results.

How i can resolve this?

Thanks, Davide.