View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:45 PM

Default Re: I don't feel so ripped off anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by albee1952 View Post
As always, YMMV, but PT8 works just fine for me on both a Mac HD system and a PC based LE system.
hey no offence meant to anyone. albee your on mac hd we are on pc. mac and pc's are way different. if one is running well on one end doesn't mean it will work on the other side.

please not again with the just get a mac, really please. we see all of the mac problems as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneOuse View Post
MEAT, something is definitely wrong with your PT8 build, I don't know if I ever saw a -6031 error on any of my systems, HD, LE or M-Powered and DB33 works everywhere too, never had any issues you're describing.
First thing that could be causing issues would be an outdated version of some plug-in you have in there. Can't think of anything else at the moment.
I'm not saying that PT8 isn't messed up but I've been able to work full time for a long time now without issues.
meat has run with just stock digi plugs i believe with the same results

Gene are you saying you run HD on pc?

what i'm trying to get to is............ if your systems are working fine good for you . if you post saying all fine here when your using a different system ............... mac or pcie instead of pci etc etc your system is different!!!!!
those of us running HD pci cards on pc are having a hard time with version 8 . we made a mistake going to 8,huge mistake

digi has said here they are aware of problems on some systems therefore its not all sunshine for version 8.0.1 and they know it

Digi,dts,paulv anything new? we cannot work anymore