View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 11:21 AM

Default Re: The Waves Renaissance Plugins

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.a.billington View Post
I noticed Plugin Alliance have taken to resetting trials for people when the bring out a new sale. That's a great move on their part I reckon.
+1
Thats great indeed. UA also use to reset all their trials (incl the ones you have used already) when you buy anything from them.
Software or hardware (will have to register the hardware of course). Thatīs great service and clever too because you may consider
buying plug ins one day you have tried a long time ago and you may want to try them again before buying of course just to be sure.

Even if I like Waves plug ins basically and I have and use them a lot I donīt appreciate their policy as for trials at all. Its so uncool.
If you ever have used a trail version of a Waves plug in in your life (with a certain account) they will never allow you to try this particular
plug in anymore. Never ever. Even if you have bought tons of other plug ins (via this particular account) from them in the meantime.

Not clever actually. I tried most of the Mercury Bundle plug ins a few years ago and decided to buy a couple of them. In the following years
I bought tons of those Waves plug ins as single plug ins or small bundles.

Years later I got interested in a few plug ins of the Mercury I still had not bought and looked for another trial. No way. Even years later Waves
still do not allow me to try those plug ins again. As mentioned already, not very clever imo.