View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 05:24 AM

Default Re: Play 4 AAX for PT 10 & 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovebrother View Post
as i told you it was because of search results (several ones linking all to DUC) about my problem

And yes i saw topics were quite old.
Now before you juge and say it's not cool, you could understand that i am not supposed to know that there will be answers as the topics were quite old.
Also it is hard to figure out which topic will get an answer

you could also understand that i might be in quite a emergency here as i have work to do.
i of course wrote to easwest but there is delay before they answer - i swa topics here on the duc so i am taking my chance to get a faster answer - nothing more

Besides Eastwest compatibility page says it should work with 10.7 and above and unfortunately for me it's not.
now that been said i am sorry for bathering you

thank you for your understanding
As I said this is the thread where you should have only posted and not those other threads. Leads to confusion and loss of time getting an answer. No need to spam the DUC.

Or you could have started a separate thread as camping on a Play 4 thread when you need help with Play 6 won't get you a lot (if any) looks. You'd be waiting & waiting & waiting wondering why no answer. Especially on a 7 year old thread.

Have you asked about this on the EW forums? There's a lot of knowledgeable people there. EW tech suppoort isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

QAPLA!