View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Arturia Spark and Pro Tools 9.0.3

I would echo what Bluskiff comments upon above. Now, the same thing is happening with SPARK le purchased 10 months ago, which unmitigatingly causes PT 9 to crash. Took me 10 hours to realise this was a bug, not me, I am speaking to ARTURIA technical lot who just make 'off the cuff' comments to 'shove-yer' midi 'here and there' and it should work. IT DOES NOT WORK, I am just as, if not more qualified than, brother PAPACRISS. I also bought MINILAB mk 2, and THAT does not sit in PT 9 either. This needs correcting ARTURIA, urgently. The manuals for Spark Le and MINILAB are a celebration word salad, written as if they explain the workings of the universe but in fact they are near vacuous. Was, for example, told to 'look on P72', where it is all explained - nonsense. Lots of poorly conjoined babble. This has to stop - manufacturers copying the style of top manuals (such as Avid Protools) but really listing dozens of tea makers to merely run up the credibility factor whilst giving all but little in the content. This is all consistent of the age we live in, so please get back to honest engineering and plain English. I look forward to ARTURIA having a good mental clearout (?), their products really could be world beaters. Cannot justify buying any more ARTURIA products until I see glowing software control comments in the fora (forums).

Last edited by artful dodger; 10-19-2017 at 03:48 PM.