View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 01:08 PM

Default Re: PT12 session On Mac or Pc and back

The Weed, thanks for the further Information I appreciate it.

Like I mentioned above the person with the mac formated the external drive he has to I beleive at the time to Fat32 copied his session from the Mac to that drive and brought the drive to our studio.

I took that drive, plugged it in to my computer Windows 7 64 and my computer could not see the drive at all.

We removed the session files from the drive, plugged it back in to the computer and I could see the drive. The, I formatted the drive to Exfat and he put the session back on the drive, plugged it in and I could not see the drive.

We are going to find another external drive and start over.

In my reading, the software MacDrive or Paragon installed on my commuter it will let my computer recognize the drive and files then I 'd copy that to my computer.... (Hard Drive, Usb stick - what ever) Do ouur work and then copy the new updated session back to thee HD or Stick and take it back to the Mac...

Since I don't have a Mac here I have to wait to talk to the guy who owns the Mac and see if any of these idea works for us... Until then, I"m at a standstill for now..
Dave