View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 06:55 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 11 will NOT support RTAS plugins!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanrock View Post
Why are you going off about all the poor starving people here? I was making a point about corporate greed (potentially Avid) and wall street protesters. That's what this forum is here for to talk about anything and evrything connected to Pro Tools.

I give money to OUR homeless people here all the time when I have it... As well as help rescue animals and I give my prayers for the starving people in Africa and everywhere else in the world. What do you give?

Did you buy Pro Tools 10 and move FORWARD? I did...
If you don't like corporate greed, don't get sucked into it. The occupy wall street people should be spreading the word to people to not charge up tens of thoussands of dollars on credit cards instead of standing in front of buildings. As long as people keep getting conned into paying 30% interest on stuff they probably didn't need, the big banks will continue to be big and greedy. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if many of the people at those protests are charging their expenses for the protest on credit cards.

If a MIDI event triggers a sample of a tree falling and there's no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?