View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 05:42 PM

Default Pro Tools best Tutorials

You will get more helpful answers if you describe what music you are interested in and what you want to do with Pro Tools.

e.g. You want to.... Track a vocalist, track acoustic guitar? Record MIDI off a MIDZ keyboard? Work with virtual instruments? Revamp guitar? Mix audio? etc. And to a large extent you will just answer your own question by typing searches for specific topics you are after into Google or YouTube.

Nobody can guess what that Udemy course provides from that tiny screenshot, why don't you link to the web page for it it here?

If you have at least a little experience recording then I would just start by looking for tutorials on YouTube for exactly what you want to do. If you are completely new to recording I would start with Alan Parson's Art and Science of Sound Recording (which is not Pro Tools specific). If you want a more thorough training after starting with free YouTube tutorials I would look for Avid official courses (delivered through training providers, including online).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Darryl Ramm; 09-16-2017 at 05:52 PM.